SOLO AND SMALL FIRM
The State Bar of California Solo and Small Firm Section is now accepting nominations for the 2015 Attorney of the Year Award.
NOMINATE A WORTHY CANDIDATE WHO HAS:
- Worked diligently to increase the public’s confidence in the legal profession
- Demonstrated leadership and dedication to the legal profession
- Contributed to the betterment of the practice of law
- Devoted significant service to the public and legal community
- Exhibited exceptional accomplishments in the practice of law
- Contributed to the positive image of the legal profession
NOMINATIONS DEADLINE: April 30, 2015
For more information on eligibility requirements and to submit nominations, visit:
Award Presented at the
Myer J. Sankary Reception
at the Solo & Small Firm Summit
June 19, 2015
Newport Beach Marriot
Sections of the State Bar of California ...
Connect with us!
Need Online CLE? Find Your Section's Courses HERE.
You are receiving this email because you are a member of the Solo and Small Firm Section. You can unsubscribe from receiving such emails by using the link below. Please note, however, that you will be unsubscribing from receiving email from the Section of which you are a member, and may miss important information useful to you if you do.
See all your Section news at http://sections.calbar.ca.gov
The State Bar of California Office of Education is a State Bar of California-approved MCLE provider.